Nolan SWA-OUT Rerailer
• Designed to re-track all types of locomotives and rail cars smoothly and efficiently
• Used in pairs, right and left
• Cast in a special ductile alloy
• Lugs on the underside of the rerailers prevent sliding past the first tie
• Can be spiked to the tie or clamped to the rail using the optional SWC wedge-type locking system
SW rerailers are sold per unit, but must be used in pairs — a pair consists of one inside rerailer (SWA-IN) and one outside rerailer (SWA-OUT). The SWC Clamp is optional.
• MODEL# : SWA-out
• Load capacity : 100 TONS
• RAIL SIZE : 85-100lb
• WEIGHT : 129lbs.each(59kg)
NOTE: This unit is not recommended for multiple rerailments. A rerailment may cause stress points which may result in failure.