MSA 506632 D-Plate Anchor Connector
MSA's Anchorage Connector Components for use in fall arrest and confined space entry applications. The D-Plate Anchorage Connector has a minimum breaking strength of 5,000 lbf (22.2 kN).
- The D-Plate Anchorage Connector is designed for the attachment of a single personal fall arrest system
- Capacity is 310 lb (140 kg) including weight of the user plus clothing, tools and other user-borne objects
- When used as part of a personal fall arrest system, fall arresting forces must not exceed 1,800 lbf (8 kN)
- Removable Concrete Anchors are designed for use as anchorage connectors in concrete applications
- The Plate is constructed of low carbon steel, zinc plated. The D-ring is forged alloy steel, zinc plated, and 100% proof tested to 3,600 lbf (16 kN).
- Meets applicable OSHA, ANSI and EN requirements