The Super Anchor Max Total Roofing Safety Kit was designed for wide range of trades - from the framer and the roofer to the masons and gutter installers - but offers valuable personal fall protection for homeowners as well.
Super Anchor MAX Total Fall Protection Kit includes:
- The Max Kit Harness is fitted with a single Rear D-Ring and Parachute Type Leg & Chest Strap Buckles. ANSI, OSHA, CSA Z259:10-06 Class A Harness.
Maximum User Weight: 340 lbs (154 kg).
- The 50 ft (15M) 5/8" (16 mm) 3-strand polyester rope lifeline is rated at 5000 lbs (2267 kg). Fitted with a Double Locking Snap - Hook. Complies with ANSI, OSHA and CSA Z259.11-05 as Class F adjustable lanyard.
- Mechanical Rope Grab factory attached to an E-4 Energy Energy Absorber fitted with a Snap Hook for easy connection to the Harness D Ring.
Complies with ANSI, OSHA and CSA Z259.11-05. Factory attached to the Lifeline.
Max User Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg).
- The durable 11- gauge steel Hinged Roof Anchor meets the OSHA fall arrest requirements. It can be installed at the peak or laid flat on the deck and includes one fastener package.
- The Quick Strap is designed to be used as a personal fall protection anchorage device. Fitted with a D-Ring and Loop End. Rated for 5000 lbs (2267 kg).
Complies with ANSI, OSHA and CSA Z259-11.05 as a Class B Web Lanyard.
- The most complete and comprehensive instruction manual. Tri-lingual: English, French and Spanish. Available for your "MAX"imum Safety.