DBI SALA 1112543 ExoFit STRATA Construction Style Harness [X-Large]
DBI SALA ExoFit STRATA™ Construction Style Positioning/Climbing Harness
Aluminum back, front, and side D-rings, Tri-Lock Revolver™ quick connect buckles, waist pad and belt (size X-Large).
From DBI-SALA®, the ultimate in fall protection, comes the most comfortable, lightest-wearing, truly innovative safety harness ever created: the ExoFit STRATA™. Featuring the exclusive LIFTech™ load distribution system, the ExoFit STRATA™ literally takes the weight off your shoulders and redistributes it down to your hips, dramatically reducing shoulder strain and fatigue. Additionally, its PolarMesh™ padding delivers advanced breathability, the EZ-Link™ quick SRL adapter simplifies connecting and disconnecting your personal SRL, like the Nano-Lok™ and Nano-Lok™ edge. If your safety harness is weighting you down, Lighten Up with the ExoFit Strata™.
For decades, safety harness designers have prioritized one thing above all else: Protecting you during a fall. This focus has led us to innovate powerful technology to get-at-height workers home safely, day-in and day-out.
Better safety is always good, but more technology can mean less mobility and comfort - and added weight on your shoulders. The result may leave you feeling sore, fatigued and less productive by the end of the workday.
It's time somebody saw this from your point of view.
Features & Benefits
• PolerMesh Padding - Keeps your back cool. Allows greater airflow to your back, providing superior breathability to keep you cool.
• Revolver Vertical Torso Adjuster - Maintains a perfect fit. Easily stores excess webbing, locking it in place and out of your way while maintaining the perfect fit.
• Tri-Lock Revolver Connectors - Locks down loose ends. Stores additional excess webbing and provides an extra layer of security around your legs.
• Tech-Lite Aluminum Side & Dorsal D-Rings - Secures your safety. Maximize reliability without adding extra weight.
• EZ-Link Quick SRL Adapter - Connects your quickly. Simplifies connecting and disconnecting your personal self-retracting line.
• LIFTech Load Distribution System - Frees your shoulders. Featured on modesl with belts, it redistributes the weight of your gear from pressure points on your shoulders and spreads it out to the base of your hips.
• Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
• Customizable name tag
• Capacity: 420 lbs. (190 kg)
• Brand: DBI-SALA®
• Sub Brand: ExoFit STRATA™
• Size: X-Large
• D-Ring Locations: Back Side Front
• Body Belt: Yes
• Leg Strap Buckle Type: Tri-Lock Revolver™ Quick Connect
• Padding Location: Shoulder/Back and Leg, Back/Hip
• Torso Buckle Type: Revolver™
• Thread/Stitching: Polyester
• Web Keeper: Nylon
• Web: Repel™ Polyester
• Leg Buckle: Zinc Plated Steel, E-Coat, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
• D-Ring: Aircraft Grade Anodized Forged Aluminum
• SRL Adapter: Aircraft Grade Anodized Forged Aluminum, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel
• Padding: Polyurethane Laminated Thermoformed EVA
• Model No.: 1112543
• Physical Weight: 8.78 lbs (4.0kg)
• Product Styles: Vest Style Construction
• Product Types: Multi-Purpose Work Positioning Ladder Climbing
• Standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.11, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.