MSA 10108720 Rebar Chain Assembly, Adjustable with swivel
and 36C snaphooks
MSA offers several types of reliable restraint lanyards, which are primarily used for travel restriction and work positioning. MSA 10108720 Rebar Chain Assembly Restraint Lanyard with snap hook is ideal for work positioning applications such as tying rebar or constructing concrete forms.
- Allows workers to lean away from walls while keeping their hands free
- Must be accompanied by a harness with side positioning rings, such as the Guardian HUV-3
- Free fall must be limited to less than 2'
- Locking Harness Connection Hook Type: Snap Hook
- Hardware Material: Steel
- Harness Hook Gate Opening: 2-1/4"
- Standards: ANSI A10.32, OSHA