MSA 10088260 Sure-Stop 6ft Energy-Absorbing Lanyard
Using a tear tape design, the MSA Sure-Stop® 10088260 Energy-Absorbing Lanyard keeps fall arrest forces under 900 lbs/6kN. MSA Energy absorbing lanyards are a component of a personal fall arrest system. They provide a means of connection between the back (dorsal) D-ring of MSA full-body harnesses and a qualified anchorage and anchorage connector.
- Tear tape design to keep fall arrest forces below 900 lbs/6kN
- Available in adjustable or fixed lengths with your choice of rope, cable, or web
- Single- or twin-leg configurations
- Clear shock-absorber cover protects labels
- Heavy worker model available which uses gray webbing in the pouch to visually differentiate from standard lanyards